E. Language Focus (Trang 58-59-60-61 SGK Tiếng Anh 12)
Exercise 1. Complete the sentences using conditional sentence type I. (Hoàn thành các câu bởi sử dụng câu điều kiện loại I.)
1. If you fail the GCSE examination, you will not be able to take the entrance examination to the university.
2. You won’t be able to get into the examination room if you are 10 minutes late.
3. If you don’t send the application form on time, you will not be able to take the entrance exam.
4. If you don’t have a reference letter, you won’t be able to submit your application form.
5. Unless you show your identity card, you won’t be able to get into the examination room.
Exercise 2. Express these situations using the conditional sentence type II. (Diễn đạt những tình huống này bởi sử dụng câu điều kiện loại II.)
1. If she had a car, she would go out in the evening.
2. If Sarah liked school, she would study hard.
3. I would/could do the test if it was/were not too difficult.
4. Peter would read a lot if he found the time/ had more time.
5. If I spoke Korean, I could translate this.
6. If they weren’t afraid of flying, they would study abroad.
Exercise 3. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets. (Hoàn thành câu với dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc.)
|1. would have been||2. have called||3. had installed|
|4. would have made||5. would have given||6. had had|