1. Listen to an overview of the green movement in Viet Nam. Decide whether the following statements are true (T), or false (F). Tick the correct box. (Nghe một cái nhìn tổng quan của phong trào xanh ở Việt Nam. Quyết định xem các nhận định sau đây là đúng (T) hoặc sai (F). Đánh dấu vào ô thích hợp.)
|1. T||2. F||3. T||4. T||5. F|
2. Work in groups. Discuss the following question. (Làm việc nhóm. Thảo luận về câu hỏi sau đây.)
I think we should walk and ride bicycles more often instead of riding motorcycles or driving cars to save energy and to reduce emissions of harmful chemicals into the environment.
1. Quickly read the text and answer the questions that follow. (Trả lời câu hỏi:)
1. The five greenest countries are Sweden, Norway, Costa Rica, Germany, and Denmark and the ten greenest cities are Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Vancouver, London, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Helsinki, and Oslo.
2. They often wear helmets when travel around in the city on cycle paths and lanes or they can use public transport with buses and taxis that run on renewable energy.
3. They make their public transport sustainable by using buses and taxis that run on renewable energy.
4. They convert it into valuable resources. Almost 100% of the household waste in the city is recycled and is used for heating and electricity; and drinking water is always of very high and reliable quality.
2. Work in pairs. Discuss the question. (Làm việc theo cặp. Thảo luận về câu hỏi.)
What should people in big cities in Viet Nam do to make their city become a green city like Stockholm?