Exercise 1. Put the words in the correct order to make sentences, writing the … . (Đặt các từ đúng thứ tự để tạo thành các câu, viết động từ chính ở thì hiện tại đơn và động từ khác dưới hình thức nguyên mẫu có to.)
1. Who wants something to eat?
2. I have some letters to write.
3. I am delighted to hear the news.
4. My mother has some shopping to do.
5. You always have too much to talk about.
6. It’s lovely to see you again.
7. It’s too cold to go out.
8. I’m happy to know that you have passed the exams.
Exercise 2. Rewrite the sentences, using the words given in brackets. (Viết lại câu, sử dụng các từ cho sẵn trong ngoặc.)
1. The police watched them get out of the car.
2. They let him write a letter to his wife.
3. I heard them talk in the next room.
4. The customs officer made him open the briefcase.
5. The boy saw the cat jump through the window.
6. Do you think the company will make him pay some extra money?
7. I felt the animal move toward me.
8. Do you think her parents will let her go on a picnic?